Wednesday 10 June 2009

WWWWOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!






Thats my boy! At 12:56pm yesterday my life just got better, having not being on my bike properly since last Wednesday ans not having anything to write about until probably today when everything has settled down Jeni back home, Alex running around as normal but even he went to sleep at 5:30 tonight we all have to catch back up on sleep. Jeni was in labour for a few days but at 2am she woke me up saying she was having contractions so i made the call to my mom (Debra) and she picked us up. It was a hard long day, Alex went straight to bed and i followed him almost straight away. As for Ryan (pictured) he is wonderful the spit of Alex when he was little. Jeni and Ryan had to stop in over night so me and Alex went up first thing.


Here's Alex meeting his younger Brother.

Here is me and Jeni after! Well done Jen












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Az and Jenny.
Hope you get plenty of sleep.
Your gonna need it Lol

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Bike said...

Congratulations!