Friday 14 August 2009

Getting ready

Yesterday i packed my first pannier for the trip to France which is slowly creeping up on us, I myself am looking forward to it but i'm going to miss my family but no doubt they feel the same way. Ryan is now 10 weeks old on Tuesday and is coming on loads, as for Alex he is bored and wants to go to Pre school.

My pannier that i have packed is my camping one which consists of Self inflating matress, sleeping bag, camping stove and all my medical stuff such as Savlon, sunscreen and instect repelent. I will be packing my second pannier next week as i have got to put some clothes and my cycling shorts and jersey in them.

I have a new recruit to Road cycling Anthony, he has had my old bike and we went out for a spin around the block and done 7 miles he enjoys it but wait until he gets to see the stunning views of the country side.

Upto date milage 2344.5 miles from Jan 09

No comments: