Sunday 12 July 2009

Sorry

After having a couple off weeks off my bike i'm happy to be back on it but i still managed to get 240 miles in June whilst having Ryan. It has been chaotic last few weeks, Me and Geoff booked our flights to Geneva 24th August to go and do our Grand traverse of the Alps. Secondly i have been back at work long hours and sleeping and last but not least having time to update but i finally found time to update it. Ryan is coming on loads he'll be walking before i even know it. I'm watching the Tour De France aswell this will be my first FULL year watching it. I hope Lance can do something in it would be great to see him back in Yellow.

I have been cycling into work as normal but with a difference with some weight in my panniers and i sorted my stuff that i'm going to be taking to France. Soon in a few weeks we'll be testing ourselves riding to a camp site 60-70 miles away then camping for the night and cycling back.

No comments: